Wage is commensurate with previous experience performing the duties listed below.
Gunthers is a heating, cooling, and plumbing company located in American Fork, Utah. We provide new and retrofit installations, fabrication, and service work and have been in business since 1910. The company is committed to providing excellent customer service and quality workmanship. Our benefits include competitive wages, paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance, profit-sharing, and a 401k retirement plan. We have a non-smoking environment.
POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles installs, and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures of water, heating, and drainage systems.
- Knowledge of plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills needed.
- Requires knowledge of water, and natural gas distribution systems as well as drainage maintenance and repair.
- Prefer someone who has two or more years of experience in the plumbing trade.
- Prefer commercial installation experience but not required.
- Good work ethic, motivation, and a positive attitude are more important than experience.
- The company is based in American Fork, but the job will be performed at various job sites.
- Must be a Utah licensed master or journeyman.
Wage commensurate with experience.
Gunthers is a heating and air conditioning installation, fabrication, and service company located in American Fork, Utah. We have been in business since 1910. The company is committed to providing excellent customer service and quality workmanship. Our benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance, profit-sharing, and a 401k retirement plan. We have a non-smoking environment.
This person would diagnose, repair, and maintain heating and air conditioning equipment at each customer’s residential or commercial site. He or she would drive a service van to each location, perform the repair, and then drive to the next appointment. Must be able to work well with customers. The company has a dress and grooming policy.
- Receive service calls from the dispatcher, go-to location, and perform requested work
- Communicate findings to customers and provide solutions for their problems in accordance with company policy and your best judgment
- Develop relationships with customers and offer company products and services that fit their needs
- Complete company paperwork and collect payment from the customer
- Maintain company vehicle and other tools
- Maintain and organize vehicle inventory
- Maintain professional certifications
- Assist as-needed in completion of new equipment installation
- A professional demeanor and appearance, EPA and RMGA certifications, and a valid driver license are required.
- We have a dress and grooming policy and a non-smoking policy (we do not hire individuals that smoke – no exceptions).
- We prefer formal training in an HVAC educational program.